I remember when Jack used to "jump" like that. That's actually now part of his dance routine...its how he gets down.
Wow! She is a bundle of energy--that's awesome. Happy Valentine's Day, Maya!
Very cute! I love Maya's new dollhouse. Looks like you guys had a nice vacation up North, too.
Aw- I love her little voice- she is so sweet! I miss her, Anna! thanks for the videos- they are great!kisses from Beth :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I remember when Jack used to "jump" like that. That's actually now part of his dance routine...its how he gets down.
Wow! She is a bundle of energy--that's awesome. Happy Valentine's Day, Maya!
Very cute! I love Maya's new dollhouse. Looks like you guys had a nice vacation up North, too.
Aw- I love her little voice- she is so sweet! I miss her, Anna! thanks for the videos- they are great!
kisses from Beth :)
Post a Comment