Maya is officially embracing the costume phase! Princess, fairy, and ballerina outfits preferred.
Here is a video after she found a dance leotard in the costume bin...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh! Too precious! I have seen the princess costumes and thought of her.. now I have your permission, Anna? ;) Fairy Princess Dancing Ballerina Maya! Yeah! Love ya lots ~Aunt Ne-Ne
OK, that was the best video EVER! Chris and I laughed through the all thing! Maya is SO CUTE, I can't stand it. That bow at the end...killed me. Love you! xox Anna
3 comments:
Oh! Too precious! I have seen the princess costumes and thought of her.. now I have your permission, Anna? ;) Fairy Princess Dancing Ballerina Maya! Yeah!
Love ya lots ~Aunt Ne-Ne
Dress up is the best! Hugs to Miss Maya. -Case
OK, that was the best video EVER! Chris and I laughed through the all thing! Maya is SO CUTE, I can't stand it. That bow at the end...killed me. Love you! xox Anna
Post a Comment