Anna, i'm missing having you guys around to enjoy these colors with us. Maya looks so adorable. I love you three so much. David
Hi Anne, John, and Maya - gotta love grandma for coming through with the leaves. XOXO - Case
Maya looks so adorable! I'm happy that at least someone in LA is experiencing fall. I can't stand this heat!!!
She looks like she's having a blast (and I love the fall sweater--the second picture could have been taken in the Midwest). Hope you get some cooler weather soon.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Anna, i'm missing having you guys around to enjoy these colors with us. Maya looks so adorable. I love you three so much. David
Hi Anne, John, and Maya - gotta love grandma for coming through with the leaves. XOXO - Case
Maya looks so adorable! I'm happy that at least someone in LA is experiencing fall. I can't stand this heat!!!
She looks like she's having a blast (and I love the fall sweater--the second picture could have been taken in the Midwest). Hope you get some cooler weather soon.
Post a Comment