Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Because California will not cooperate with Fall weather (still too hot for my liking), we decided to force a little Fall activity in anyways. Nothing like a pumpkin patch to get into the Autumn spirit (even though we are all sunburned). Isabella joined us on the ride over and then we met up with Aunt Jen and cousins Sean and Audrey.
The Halloween pumpkin patch came with many activities. Maya was a fan of the carousal!
Isabella didn't mind the ride either.
My favorite activity was the corn maze. I was actually stunned by the size of it given our location. We eventually lost everyone except Jen but met up at the entrance.

Maya loves hay, straw and dirt (a tomgirl, for sure). She spent most of the time playing with dirt (she looked like Playpen by the time we left and I didn't look much better).




2 comments:

aimeep said...

You can tell its been a good day if they are covered in dirt!

Anna Kang Weyant said...

This looked like it was a lot of fun! Where was the pumpkin patch? I love the pic of Maya crawling on the pumpkins.