Aunt Mary outdid herself once again with a fabulous birthday party. Mary's granddaughter, Amelia flew in from Boston for Thanksgiving and her b-day celebration. Maya loved to tag along for this one. Mary brought in bunnies, ponies, turtles and guinea pigs. Maya could not believe her good fortune, chasing bunnies and riding in a carriage with her Aunt Mary, what could be better.
So I'm filing all the necessary adoption papers and will hopefully become an official "Schultz" any day now. Then I, too, will be able to frolic in the magic garden and bask in the incredibly generous glow of Fairy Godmother Aunt Mary.
1 comment:
So I'm filing all the necessary adoption papers and will hopefully become an official "Schultz" any day now. Then I, too, will be able to frolic in the magic garden and bask in the incredibly generous glow of Fairy Godmother Aunt Mary.
Post a Comment