
After pining for winter weather, my romanticized view of winter forgot the winter bugs. Oh yes, a nice jolt of reality as I cough up a lung and spend sleepless nights with my own sore throat and then coupled with poor Maya's aches and pains. We have been quarantined in the house for the last few days and going a little stir crazy. John is recording his vocals for the album today and next Monday and trying desperately to avoid any germs (yes, good luck with that). So far so good. He is a firm believer in Zicam, EmergenC and well, the "avoid the house" technique, can't say I blame him.
Maya and I have spent the last few days cuddling, reading and whining (in unison). She has recently discovered the joys of Mommy's shoes and spends a good portion of the day walking around in them. Very cute.

3 comments:
We're right there with you! Hope you two feel better. Jack and Isabella both have a cold right now! Dave and I are trying our best to be clean!
Oh, feel better! (and hoping John doesn't get it)
Feel better everyone. Quick. I hope you had wonderful holidays. Maya's hair is getting so long, it's so pretty (just like mom and dad's!). Take care!
Post a Comment