She's a whole symphony (but I would expect no less from a Proulx child). She is just precious (and I am the teeniest bit jealous of the fact that you are eating outside--we've got a blizzard here). So happy for you guys!
I see a concert pianist in your future. What a cutie. My fav was the song though...surely Maya can belt out the ABC's with the best of 'em. Hugs and Kisses, Your freezing Chicago friend, Case
5 comments:
She's a whole symphony (but I would expect no less from a Proulx child). She is just precious (and I am the teeniest bit jealous of the fact that you are eating outside--we've got a blizzard here). So happy for you guys!
My little Maya is so talented!!!I especially love her violin piece...lol Can't wait to see her =)
anna! maya is talking!!! and playing multiple instruments! i just love her!!
I see a concert pianist in your future. What a cutie. My fav was the song though...surely Maya can belt out the ABC's with the best of 'em.
Hugs and Kisses,
Your freezing Chicago friend, Case
What a cutie!! Maya's growing so fast! And I see she's graduated to a big girl cup!
Post a Comment